WE ARE MARKETING EVOLUTIONISTS. It’s a fun term, one with meaning for us. We advance the art of marketing by focusing on the core elements that drive success – smart strategy and solid execution with just the right amount of analysis and insight to fuel continual success. This approach has come to pass from the union of two strong players in the email and digital marketing fields – Red Pill Email, with its long history of executional excellence and Origin Email, with a remarkable track record as a strategic agency.
The result is an organization built to snap easily and effectively into your environment. By addressing the core function of delivering communications well, and the strategic wrapper that drives greater impact from those communications, RPEOrigin is designed to fit best with today’s multi-modal, inside/outside, marketing services mix. Be it from a technology platform perspective, where our experience and skill with various products and services help us maintain our versatile agnostic approach, or a people perspective, when our friendly professional “what can we do to help” philosophy makes as an easy addition to existing teams.
RPE Origin is looking for a QA Analyst with a strong editorial background. The ideal candidate should possess outstanding attention to detail as well as exceptional spelling and grammar skills. Tools used include Adobe Acrobat, Proof Jump and Work Front. We are looking for someone who has been working in a QA capacity for 3-5 years.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious marketing professional who is looking for a ‘hands-on’ role. You must be skilled at execution perfection keep in mind that your work is directly tied to client success and our company’s reputation for error-free services. This role also needs to drive effectiveness in a results-based environment with data and an analytical approach to guide decision-making.
Position Options: Contractor; Contract to Hire; Part time/full time employee
Duties would include, but not be limited to
• Review of copy and imagery to support the creative design of marketing materials
• Review of coded messages for responsive layout, link accuracy and adherence to the approved layout
• Contribute to the QA process through ideas and observations of current market trends
Key skills should include:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Well organized with an attention to detail
• Comfortable working with tools such as Proof Jump, Adobe Acrobat and Work Front
• Self-motivation and the ability to work accurately under pressure
• Ambitious to own projects through to completion
• Eagerness to develop your own QA knowledge
• Can demonstrate initiative and problem solving abilities
• Ability to work unsupervised and drive yourself toward deadlines and goals
• A proven team player
What you’ll receive that few companies can provide
• The opportunity to build a serious knowledge of email marketing on both B2B direct programs and the application of client needs to B2C end recipients
• Working for one of the longest and most established agencies in the space
• The experience of working with major national and international brands
• Flexible hours and an environment that respects personal time
Environment & Travel
This position will include limited travel within the US. There’s a possibility of limited client travel within the US.
Apart from being passionate about your career, what we’re really looking for is intelligence, a real talent for what you do, and unstoppable enthusiasm. If this sounds like you, we’d love to see your resume. Email it to email@example.com.
Candidate must submit to a background check upon acceptance of employment offer.
No recruitment consultants please.
Drop us a line and let’s chat about YOU!