WE ARE MARKETING EVOLUTIONISTS. It’s a fun term, one with meaning for us. We advance the art of marketing by focusing on the core elements that drive success – smart strategy and solid execution with just the right amount of analysis and insight to fuel continual success. This approach has come to pass from the union of two strong players in the email and digital marketing fields – Red Pill Email, with its long history of executional excellence and Origin Email, with a remarkable track record as a strategic agency.
The result is an organization built to snap easily and effectively into your environment. By addressing the core function of delivering communications well, and the strategic wrapper that drives greater impact from those communications, RPEOrigin is designed to fit best with today’s multi-modal, inside/outside, marketing services mix. Be it from a technology platform perspective, where our experience and skill with various products and services help us maintain our versatile agnostic approach, or a people perspective, when our friendly professional “what can we do to help” philosophy makes as an easy addition to existing teams.
We are looking for a Copywriter with a talent for direct communications, especially in email and digital communications. This position will part of a Creative Services team that conceives, creates and executes both one-off and multi-touch data-driven campaigns as well as occasional content creation for various digital media. This position is responsible for delivering on-brand, well-crafted and motivational copy that satisfies the client and connects with their customers. The Copywriter will work with designers and strategists to bring the project brief to life and deliver a product that exceeds client expectations.
This is an ideal opportunity for marketing professional who is looking for growth and flexibility as they advance their craft in the ever-evolving world of direct digital marketing. An understanding and skill at leveraging data, insights and customer intelligence in your writing is a plus. You must be skilled at execution, have a knack for communications, and a good eye for detail.
Position Options: Contractor; Contract to Hire; Part-time employee
Duties would include, but not be limited to
· Developing copy for use in email, direct mail, websites, digital media, and more.
· Ability to interpret a brief and turn ideas into selling words
· Working as a team member with designers and directors to produce compete creative projects
· Adapt as needed to the client’s changing needs.
· Communicate effectively between team members
· Complete projects in a timely manner
· Presenting ideas that meet objectives
The ideal candidate would possess:
· Bachelor’s degree or greater
· 3+ years’ experience writing a variety of styles and methods, with helpful doses of experience in:
· Email/Digital marketing
· Direct mail
· Multi/Omnichannel marketing
· Personalization and variable copy approaches
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Flexible style to accommodate multiple client brands, cultures and needs
· An ability to take care of details specific to various clients
· Self-motivation and the ability to work under pressure and timelines
· Initiative and problem solving abilities
· Ability to work unsupervised and drive yourself toward deadlines and goals
· Financial Services, Consumer Marketing experience preferred
· Energy as a team player
What you’ll receive that few companies can provide
· The opportunity to build a serious knowledge of email marketing on both B2B direct programs and the application of client needs to B2C end recipients
· Flexible hours and an environment that respects personal time
· Great growth potential commensurate with your desire and ability to take on more projects
· Working for one of the most established agencies in the space
· The experience of working with major national and international brands
Environment & Travel
This position will be “work from anywhere”, with connectivity being the primary requirement. There’s a possibility of limited client travel within the US.
In addition to passionate for your career, it’s your intelligence, talent for what you do, and unstoppable enthusiasm that we seek. If this sounds like you, we’d love to see your resume. Email it to email@example.com.
Candidate must submit to a background check upon acceptance of employment offer.
No recruitment consultants please.
Drop us a line and let’s chat about YOU!