WE ARE MARKETING EVOLUTIONISTS. It’s a fun term, one with meaning for us. We advance the art of marketing by focusing on the core elements that drive success – smart strategy and solid execution with just the right amount of analysis and insight to fuel continual success. This approach has come to pass from the union of two strong players in the email and digital marketing fields – Red Pill Email, with its long history of executional excellence and Origin Email, with a remarkable track record as a strategic agency.
The result is an organization built to snap easily and effectively into your environment. By addressing the core function of delivering communications well, and the strategic wrapper that drives greater impact from those communications, RPEOrigin is designed to fit best with today’s multi-modal, inside/outside, marketing services mix. Be it from a technology platform perspective, where our experience and skill with various products and services help us maintain our versatile agnostic approach, or a people perspective, when our friendly professional “what can we do to help” philosophy makes as an easy addition to existing teams.
We are looking for an Account Manager. This position will be a key member of the Client Services team responsible for client satisfaction by providing exceptional servicing, thought leadership and execution. The Account Manager will be the lead customer facing contact and will be responsible for helping to plan, develop and execute our clients’ marketing strategies.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious marketing professional who is looking for a ‘hands-on’ role. You must be skilled at execution perfection and a focus on detail. This role also needs to drive effectiveness in a results-based environment with data and an analytical approach to guide decision-making.
Position Options: Contractor; Contract to Hire; Part time/full time employee
Duties would include, but not be limited to
• You will be the “connector” between RPE Origin and the client in order to maintain and grow the business relationship.
• Adapt quickly to the client’s business model and culture in order to consult and advise them with expertise.
• Day-to-day main contact on all client projects
• Communicate effectively between client and internal contacts
• Establish and build deep rooted client relationships across multiple levels
• Lead projects and facilitate cross-functional team communication
• Build out project timelines and ensure teams (internal and client) adhere to deadlines
Key skills should include:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5-8 years’ experience in account management or a client-side marketing department with deep experience with:
• Email/Digital marketing
• Project management
• Multi/Omnichannel marketing
• Superior presentation skills
• Adept at problem solving
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Well organized with an attention to detail
• Self-motivation and the ability to work under pressure and timelines
• Attention to detail knowing that the client is counting on you
• Ambitious to own projects through to completion
• Can demonstrate initiative and problem solving abilities
• Ability to work unsupervised and drive yourself toward deadlines and goals
• A proven team player
What you’ll receive that few companies can provide
• The opportunity to build a serious knowledge of email marketing on both B2B direct programs and the application of client needs to B2C end recipients
• Working for one of the longest and most established agencies in the space
• The experience of working with major national and international brands
• Flexible hours and an environment that respects personal time
Environment & Travel
This position will include limited travel within the US. There’s a possibility of limited client travel within the US.
Apart from being passionate about your career, what we’re really looking for is intelligence, a real talent for what you do, and unstoppable enthusiasm. If this sounds like you, we’d love to see your resume. Email it to email@example.com.
Candidate must submit to a background check upon acceptance of employment offer.
No recruitment consultants please.
Drop us a line and let’s chat about YOU!